Public observing has been scheduled for the Spring 2015 term. We will be open for observing:
- Thursday, March 12 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, March 25 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, April 9 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, April 22 at 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 14 at 9:00pm
- Wednesday, May 27 at 9:00pm
As always, public nights are free and open to the public. Public observing typically runs for approximately 1-1.5 hours, depending on the number of people who show up. Also, public observing is “weather permitting,” so please make sure to check back here or on twitter (@StickneyObs) after 5pm on the day of the observing to see if we will be able to observe that night.