Hi all, It will be too cloudy again for public observing to happen tonight so we’ll try again on April 5th!
Hi all, It will be too cloudy and snowy for public observing to happen tonight so we’ll try again on the 30th!
We have set the nights for observing for the Spring term. The scheduled observing nights are:
- Thursday, March 16 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, March 30 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, April 5 at 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 20 at 8:30pm
- Wednesday, May 3 at 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 18 at 9:00pm
- Wednesday, May 31 at 9:30pm
Hope to see you out at one or more of the observing nights! Remember that observing can only happen if it’s clear, so make sure to check back here (or on Twitter: @StickneyObs) on the evening of observing.