The sky is clear, so we will have observing tonight, starting at 8:30!
Despite the beautiful morning, it’s unfortunately going to be cloudy into the evening. Our next Public Observing Night is Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 8:30pm. See you there!
It was looking like it might have been clear for a while there despite the forecast, but those clouds sure came in fast…
The next night is Wednesday, March 16 at 8pm.
Below is the observing schedule for the Spring 2016 term. Remember that observing can only happen if it’s clear, so make sure to check back here (or on Twitter: @StickneyObs) on the evening of observing. The nights for the Spring are:
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, March 16 at 2016, 8:00pm
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 8:30pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 8:30pm
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 9:00pm