Public observing has been scheduled for the Fall 2015 term. We will be open for observing:
- Wednesday, September 9 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 7 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, October 20 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday, November 4 at 7:00pm
- Tuesday, November 17 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday December 2 at 7:00pm
As always, public nights are free and open to the public. Public observing typically runs for approximately 1-1.5 hours, depending on the number of people who show up. Also, public observing is “weather permitting,” so please make sure to check back here or on twitter (@StickneyObs) after 5pm on the day of the observing to see if we will be able to observe that night.