I was hopeful that the storm wouldn’t actually come in, but obviously that was misguided. Observing night is cancelled for tonight. Here’s hoping for clear skies on October 7th!
Public observing has been scheduled for the Fall 2015 term. We will be open for observing:
- Wednesday, September 9 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 7 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, October 20 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday, November 4 at 7:00pm
- Tuesday, November 17 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday December 2 at 7:00pm
As always, public nights are free and open to the public. Public observing typically runs for approximately 1-1.5 hours, depending on the number of people who show up. Also, public observing is “weather permitting,” so please make sure to check back here or on twitter (@StickneyObs) after 5pm on the day of the observing to see if we will be able to observe that night.