Due to the rain and hail tonight, observing night has been cancelled. Hopefully the coming weeks will be more clear!
Public observing has been scheduled for the Spring 2015 term. We will be open for observing:
- Thursday, March 12 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, March 25 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, April 9 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, April 22 at 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 14 at 9:00pm
- Wednesday, May 27 at 9:00pm
As always, public nights are free and open to the public. Public observing typically runs for approximately 1-1.5 hours, depending on the number of people who show up. Also, public observing is “weather permitting,” so please make sure to check back here or on twitter (@StickneyObs) after 5pm on the day of the observing to see if we will be able to observe that night.